In an effort to save battery, most smartwatches today do not allow watch faces to animate more than once per minute while in ambient mode. It is recommended for watch face designers to hide the second hand in ambient mode to prevent it from looking "stuck" when the watch switches to ambient mode.
Articles in this section
- Supported Watch Brands/Models
- My faces don't sync :(
- How can I cancel Facer Premium?
- How do I cancel Facer Creator Pro?
- How do I check which version of Facer I have?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- How to join the Facer Beta
- How do I delete my account?
- Why is the second hand stopping in ambient/dim mode?
- I don't find an answer to my problem here - what should I do?