With Themes on the Facer Creator, you can let the wearer customize your design to fit their personality or mood. You can apply themes ay existing design. It's as simple as picking which layers you want to be part of the theme. Here's a detailed walkthrough of how to use Themes.
1) Select which layers you want to include in your themeable group: To do so, toggle the little paintbrush icon on each layer you'd like to include. We recommend defining these layers carefully to make sure that the resulting watch face will still be aesthetically pleasant when the color/tinting of these layers is modified by the user
2) Choose a default color for your theme using the new bottom Theme panel: This default color will be used as standard color when the user first syncs your watch face, and will be used to derive the other colors the user will have access to.
3) Preview the result: All the layers you picked in your themeable group will automatically be updated to reflect the default theme color on your canvas:
4) Finalize your default theme color: To preview what your watch face will look like with different colors, we recommend playing around with that default color scheme in order to land on the color that you think is a good starting point for users:
5) Test your watch face in the app Go into Your Designs in the mobile app and make sure that the themed layers are rendered properly and that you are happy with the colors generated by the Facer platform. Note that these colors are generated automatically to be a good fit with your default color. In a later update to the Creator, you will be able to choose this color set yourself.
6) Publish your watch face! Once you are happy with the result, go ahead and publish your watch face to the Facer platform!