Syncing issues between Facer iPhone and Samsung watches are typically caused by connectivity problems between the two devices. After successfully reading the QR code from the watch:
- If the watch is connected to the phone through Bluetooth only (no active Wi-Fi connection), make sure the phone has Wi-Fi access and make sure that the Galaxy Watch app is opened and shows the devices as being connected.
- If the watch is connected to an active Wi-Fi BUT also connected to the phone through Bluetooth, syncing might be slow because the watch will attempt to use the BT connection, but should work. If in this situation, syncing doesn’t start or is very slow, try:
- Launching the Galaxy Watch app / or just switching to it on from the task manager on the phone
- Try turning off the Bluetooth connection and remain connected to the Internet through the watch’s Wi-Fi
- Sync again after completing any of the above steps
- Best case: If the Watch and Phone are both connected to an active Wi-Fi network and NOT connected through Bluetooth at all, syncing should work better and faster than in the 2 scenarios above. Bluetooth connectivity between iPhone and Samsung watches isn't very stable and very slow.