Table of Contents
I can't sync my watchface. What do I do?
I want to sync a watchface to my watch, but the sync button shows up red with a popup message 'Can't connect to watch'. What do I do?
This means there is some kind of problem when trying to connect to the watch. Go back to the app and click the 'HELP' button on the popup. You will be referred back to this page, and sent to the right section to solve your problem.
How do I solve a connection problem with my watch?
For some reason we can't connect to your watch to sync a watchface. Try the following things to resolve the connection problem:
- Make sure that bluetooth is turned on, on your phone AND on your watch.
- Make sure that you have a valid connection to your watch. If you have an WearOS watch, you can verify this by going into the WearOS app, here you can see if you are connected to your watch. If you have a Tizen watch, you can verify your connection in the Samsung Gear app.
- Make sure that Facer is the currently selected watchface. We can't sync watchfaces if you haven't set the Facer app as your watchface.
- Once you have verified all the above, go ahead and click the sync button (even if it is red), we will try and connect to your watch.
If you still can't connect to your watch try the following:
- Kill the app on your phone. Select a different watchface on your watch, and switch back to Facer afterwards. Go ahead and retry to setup the connection.
- If that doesn't work. Try restarting your phone entirely, and restarting your watch entirely. If that still doesn't work, please make a post on the community forum about your problem. You can find there community forum here.
A TRANSFER_ERROR appeared when trying to sync my watch. What do I do?
Something went wrong during the sync process. Make sure that you are connected to the watch (read the above section on how to verify that it IS connected), and try to sync your desired watchface again.
An IS_BUSY error appeared when trying to sync to my watch. What do I do?
Your watch was already receiving data from a different application. If you wait a few minutes and try again, it should work!
A NO_SPACE error appeared when trying to sync to my watch. What do I do?
Your watch doesn't have enough space to sync a watchface. Try removing some other data from your watch and try it again.
A NO_SUPPORT error appeared when trying to sync to my watch. What do I do?
Your watch is currently not supported by Facer. Check if your watch is listed when selecting a watch (Settings > Your Watch), if it is, please ask for help in our community here.